Plug your iphone straight in.
The Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i Portable PA System includes an eight-channel mixer/amplifier, dual two-way bass reflex speakers, two speaker cables, a power cord, 12 non-skid pads, and a cover panel. It is capable of producing up to 400-watts of output. The system has a portable design with the mixer attaching to the rear of one of the speakers for transport and storage.
The eight-channel mixer includes a variety of analog and digital input options, including two XLR inputs, two combination XLR/TRS inputs, four 1/4" instrument inputs, stereo RCA inputs, a 1/8" stereo auxiliary input, and a USB port for playing back audio from your iOS device. It has four mono channels and two mono/stereo channels, each of which has its own 2-band high and low EQs. The mixer also includes two outputs for connecting to optional monitors and an output for an optional subwoofer.
The two speakers each have an eight-inch low frequency cone driver and a one-inch voice coil compression driver. They each have a 34.8 to 35.2mm pole socket with StageLok connector to simplified set-up and breakdown.
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- Newly designed high quality speakers (LF:8" woofer/ HF:1" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- iPod/ iPhone USB connection
- One-knob master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch