The Celeb® LED 201 DMX produces a soft, even wraparound lighting quality (CRI 95) and produces color faithfully, beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on location. The Celeb LED 201 measures 24” x 14” (61cm x 35.5cm) and is similar in profile and light output as the popular Diva-Lite 415.
The Celeb LED boasts technical innovations that make it an ideal professional imaging tool: a dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700K to 6500K presets. The Celeb LED's 100 Watts of soft, lustrous white light doesn't flicker or shift color temperature when dimmed. With the use of a Lumen Radio transmitter (sold separately), the Celeb LED 201 can be operated DMX wirelessly as an alternative to DMX cables.
The trim, lightweight fixture operates on universal AC power, 100VAC-240VAC, and needs only less than one amp to produce more lumens than a 750W tungsten soft light. The Celeb LED 201 can also be powered by 24VDC battery. The Celeb LED's cost savings from low energy and long lamp life continues Kino Flo's reputation as an environmentally friendly lighting company.
The Celeb LED 201 comes complete with 360 degree mounting, molded accessory holders, removable gel frame and focusing louver.
- Kelvin presets and custom settings between 2700-6500K
- Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Flicker-free, quiet operation
- Gel Frame, Honeycomb Louver
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op
Celeb LED 201 DMX Highlights
• Five Kelvin presets
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
• Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws less than 1A, 120VAC
• Flicker-free, quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireles link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• No color shift while dimming
• All-in-one metal alloy design with built-in electronics
• Fixture includes Gel Frame and 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Honeycomb louver also available in 60°
• Lightweight, slim profile
• Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
• Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang