The ARRISUN 40/25 4/2.5K HMI PAR is a location work horse. Whenever you need to punch light through a silk or bounce light off a reflective surface, an ARRISUN is the ultimate answer. At the design stage, the interaction of lamp, reflector and converter lens was taken into consideration and computer simulated, resulting in unmatched performance. The 40/25 can be fitted with a 2,500 or 4,000W single-ended HMI lamp, making it a very versatile lighting fixture. A wide range of converter lenses ensure maximum beam control in all situations.
ARRI 4Kw Daylight Par Kit
- Lamphead Type: PAR, 2500 to 4000 Watts
- Lamp Type: Metal Halide 4000W/SE (or 2,500W)
- Power Consumption: 2500 to 4000W
- Voltage Range: 125 V
- Lamp Base: G38
- Dimmability: Yes, 50 - 100% via ARRI Ballast Unit
- Color Temperature 6,000K
- Weight of the Head: 25.0 kg / 55.0 lbs
- Size of the Head (HxWxL): 670 x 610 x 620 mm / 26.3" x 24" x 24.4"
- Lens Diameter: 330mm / 12"
- Accessory Diameter: 400mm / 15.74" (Scrim)
- Barndoor Size: 413 mm / 16.25"
- Mounting: Spigot 28mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
- Protection Class: IP23
- Certifications: CE, CB-GS, cNRTL